Integrated Classroom Course for Olympiads, NTSE
Starting From : Last week of March / 1st week of April, 2016.Ending on: 1st week of February, 2017.
Frequency of Classes
- 3 days a week for weekdays.
Teaching Hours Per Day
- 3 hrs for weekdays (3:45 pm – 7:00 pm)
- Direct Admission on the basis of Marks / Grades obtained in the previous Class or through Admission Cum Scholarship Test (ACST).
- Thorough Preparation for School & Board Exams is done.
- Science & Maths Syllabus of Class X will be taught thoroughly in this course.
- Social Science, Mental Ability & English will also be taught.
- Regular class tests will be conducted on School, Board as well as Olympiad pattern.
- The result of each test shall be made available online at www.aakash.ac.in / through SMS to the parents every month.
- Entire syllabus of Class X will also be revised along with doubt clearance.
- Special Classes for NTSE preparation will be done.
- Special classes will be conducted to prepare the students appearing in various Olympiads/Scholarship Examinations.
- Trickopedia – a specially designed book will also be given to students to have an edge in competitive exams. It contains tricks to solve the problems in short time.
- Special Booklet of Micro-Assignments will be given. It is to practice the questions to master Text Book thoroughly.
- Classroom Assignments for English, MAT and Social Science will be given.
- MAT book for doing practice of questions on mental ability for competitive exams.
- i-Tutor lab facility will be provided for doubt clearing and missed out lectures.
- All India Aakash Test Series (Junior) will be provided Free of Cost.
- Students will be given All India Ranking through All India Aakash Test Series (Junior).